Wealth management is more than just investment advice, it should encompass all aspects of your financial life. Our approach is holistic and comprehensive, we understand that a plan doesn't define you, you define the plan.
I offer clients a high-level professional service that combines financial and investment advice, tax planning strategies, retirement and estate planning services. How do I do that?
• Impact long-term wealth by reducing unproductive cash outflow and providing a foundation to maximize personal wealth.
• Recommend effective tax strategies that help reduce a client’s tax burden so that they can use those savings to fund other goals.
• Create investment plans that effectively balance risk, returns and tax implications according to a client's unique situation.
• Incorporate risk management analysis that aligns to a client's insurance for today and tomorrow.
• Map out realistic retirement plans that provide a financially achievable retirement lifestyle.
• Help clients structure their estate in the most tax effective and equitable manner possible.
The process is collaborative – I recognize that your dreams and goals are as important as the assets that will help you realize them.
A real financial plan
Can you retire early? Move from the city to the cabin? Real questions that affect your financial situation require real answers. As life changes, a real financial plan adapts with you.
The Living Market podcast with host Philip Petursson
A weekly synopsis of market themes and trendsLISTEN NOW