I am an established financial planner working with a team of regional specialists. We are very active in the communities we serve.
My practice focuses primarily on educators, health and business owners/professionals. I listen intently and fully understand your goals and concerns as we proceed through my 5 step process.
As your "Personal CFO", I provide a detailed financial plan tailored specifically for you and your family. I will fully explain in clear and concise language your current situation and what it will take for you to get to where you want to go
- 16+ Years experience in the financial services industry, 12 as a Director
- Board member of United Way-Central NB
- Board member of Rod Harquail Fund for Sick Kids in Northern NB
- Physician Retention Committee member-Fredericton Chamber of Commerce
- Title Sponsor for “We Heart Our Docs Day”
- Board member of Nackawic Community Fund
- Former board member of The Forever Fund
- Former board member of Junior Achievement-PEI
- 2007 Junior Achievement-PEI Volunteer of the Year
- Community Involvement Award - IG Charlottetown
- Other charitable causes include:
Canadian Cancer Society, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Alzheimer Society, Autism Society, Fredericton Food Bank, Scouts Canada
Explore all of retirement’s possibilities.
RSPs are only a part of your retirement picture. At IG Wealth Management, we synchronize your retirement goals with your IG Living Plan, including your RSPs, TFSAs, investments, and pension, so that you can see your whole retirement picture.
Teach your kids about money
Money and Youth: A Guide to Financial Literacy, is the perfect tool to help teach your kids the basics about money.